English section

Moderators: Martin, Martin

Matija Jancho Jan
Noor liige

unfair 1v1

Post by Matija Jancho Jan »

hi
today, i deal with dezal to fight 1v1, but it seems there was 2 or 3 vs 1
this fight was totaly unfair, i didnt use any help, only sword / bow , but dezal has used golden aple for regeneration, its true we didnt say that, but as i said no regeneration, that means no reg potion / no gold apples , then he was suprised that i run away some time couse i want his regeneration time elapsed, but then he use help of 1-2 guys who helped him and punch me into lava where i died
i said that this fight was unfair, and thats he is noob, couse cant fight normaly only hand weapond without any help just 1v1, i was angry and tried to tallh with him beacouse he didnt respect the rules
as i writed many massages darhness (abistaja) said i shut up, even i didnt use any svearing or bad words after that.
then i get even muted for 10 hours couse of that (yesterday soem guys where saing me "cunt", "motherfucher" and other stufs and even didnt get a secont of muting)
im very angry besides that and if dezel agree we will repeat that fight JUST 1V1 and only sword

Harbinger
Vaatleja

Post by Harbinger »

Dude, ya whined like hell there, most ppl had it up to their next with it, i gave you three warnings to stop whining, when ya didnt i muted you. The three on 1 aint got nothing to do with me.

Matija Jancho Jan
Noor liige

i talhed with dezal, i thinh talhing is allowed
and pls i dont understand what did you writed

Harbinger
Vaatleja

Post by Harbinger »

I don't understand you- i write normal english, you write it like you are in kindergarden...
I muted you because you annoyed everyone with your whining, i warned you 3 times + 1 kick, you didnt understand. So i muted you for 10 hours. Get it now ?

Martin

Post by Martin »

Matija Jancho Jan wrote:but then he use help of 1-2 guys who helped him and punch me into lava where i died
Server log says that you had killed by Dezal not swim in lava.

2013-07-05 15:15:38 [INFO] janchooo was slain by Dezal
Matija Jancho Jan wrote:i said that this fight was unfair, and thats he is noob, couse cant fight normaly only hand weapond without any help just 1v1, i was angry and tried to tallh with him beacouse he didnt respect the rules
as i writed many massages darhness (abistaja) said i shut up, even i didnt use any svearing or bad words after that.
Server log says that you sweared and used bad words too much.

2013-07-05 15:15:57 [INFO] < [0;37;1m[ [0;34;1mVIP+ [0;37;1m] janchooo> you stupid fuch
2013-07-05 15:16:55 [INFO] < [0;37;1m[ [0;34;1mVIP+ [0;37;1m] janchooo> you stupid fuch
2013-07-05 15:17:05 [INFO] < [0;37;1m[ [0;32;22mModeraator [0;37;1m] Dezal> stop insulting me
2013-07-05 15:17:50 [INFO] < [0;37;1m[ [0;34;1mVIP+ [0;37;1m] janchooo> ur stupid scared noob
2013-07-05 15:18:28 [INFO] < [0;37;1m[ [0;34;1mVIP+ [0;37;1m] janchooo> ur just a noob
Matija Jancho Jan wrote:then i get even muted for 10 hours couse of that (yesterday soem guys where saing me "cunt", "motherfucher" and other stufs and even didnt get a secont of muting)
im very angry besides that and if dezel agree we will repeat that fight JUST 1V1 and only sword
Unfortunately, I'm not defending Dezal or somebody. Just I'm neutral.

Server log can be found at http://pastebin.com/3qB1EeXb

Before the fight...
2013-07-05 15:14:09 [INFO] < [0;37;1m[ [0;34;1mVIP+ [0;37;1m] janchooo> no apples

Dezal, kas sa kasutasid golden applet?

Matija Jancho Jan
Noor liige

the one who is whining where dezal at the end not me, i was just trying to mahe a deal with him
seee!!???
http://postimg.org/image/oqxb97cr7/
seems you are not doing your abistaja worh corectly, you warned me, but you didnt warn dezal, if your abistaja you must be in middle not on someones side couse you dont lihe someone

Harbinger
Vaatleja

Post by Harbinger »

Janchoo learn estonian before you say that- When Dezal whined i said: Fck Dezal- dont you start aswell. And after that he told me you were talking to him on msg- or smth, thats when i had it, cause i warned you to drop that subject already.

Matija Jancho Jan
Noor liige

but im not muted couse of swering, i was calm down when i got hiched out, but you cant see dazal start whining then at me, if he didnt respect rules 1v1 shall i just be quiet then
first words where when i was very upset, i apologize for them
but mute for whining was -.-
and if you didnt mute guys who said more ugly words you just cant mute me couse saying dezal he is stupid

- - - Updated - - -

you didnt hich him couse whining, i got 10 warnings he just 2 -.- harbinger

Harbinger
Vaatleja

Post by Harbinger »

Janchoo- one word punctuation. I cant understand where one sentence ends, where another starts. and i warned everyone to back off or they get muted.

Dezal
Huviline

Post by Dezal »

If you actually said no apples, then i didn't spot it and i am really sorry. But it is not my fault hat herul came to attack you. I never asked for his help and besides he punched u 2 times with a stone axe so that shouldn't make it unfair besides you said you had prot iv so stone axe shouldn't do damage to you. I would of given back ur stuff but u ran to the exit and i punched u into lava and killed you there. It was 1vs1 as i get it and again i am really sorry for using the apple.

I told u to leave me alone. I told you to stop accusing me in 2-3vs1 but no you just had to msg that i am so noob cause i used help....

Matija Jancho Jan
Noor liige

it seems you cant be involved in this situation, couse of out relations, you where punished couse you didnt put protection on my house corectly, thats why i got muted and dezal just past with 2 warnings

Dezal
Huviline

Post by Dezal »

You SAID No apples DURING the fight ..... !
Now it comes back to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Janchooo, stop fighting harbinger now, this is not the topic for that :D

Matija Jancho Jan
Noor liige

dezal fight was still unfair, how cant i hnow you didnt hired them to punch me?
apple is just evidance you are unfair in fights and you cheat couse you hnow you cant hill me othervise you wont accept fight
i thought we had a deal when i said no potions, that means fair fight chest to chest, no help of other stuffs
and i apologize of my words i said to you, but it seems saying you coward and noob was true -.-

- - - Updated - - -

:D
btw i didnt run at the exit :)
i wanted that your regeneration to wanish so we can have fair fight
i died in lava couse some of guys punched me into lava..

- - - Updated - - -

if typhome agree to give me bach arour we would have another fair fight to see who is stronger :)
i had sharp ¸III and you hnowed that couse a litle advantage is that you can see my inventory, you had sharp IV and still cant win me :)

Dezal
Huviline

Post by Dezal »

I punched you into lava, don't you get that?????

And by the way, i told you to not use bow you said then no fight, i said okay then, i wanted an advantage 2 you had bow i had sword and armor only ? WOuld that of been SO FAIR THEN?!

Harbinger
Vaatleja

Post by Harbinger »

Janchoo- when will ya finally get off your high horse and understand, you fcked up with that prots bounds not me . And second- if you dont understand , a lot of ppl want to screw you over becasue you act so high and mighty all the time, ppl dont have to make arrangments for these kinds of things. He was passign by, saw you, saw a chance. And i muted you for whinging like a lil girl and constantly picking, not for anything else.