building and reparing

English section

Moderators: Martin, Martin

Matija Jancho Jan
Noor liige

building and reparing

Post by Matija Jancho Jan »

Hi, everyone!
Im sure u all remember me. Well im something like great builder on minecraft prica server.
I register here for first time. actualy i dont know if i can speak english. Im looking for fun.
So i think i need some job to do on server. Im boring there. when i lost out of good armour and swords i stard to build, and i make some nice houses.
So if server(admin) need some more "abistajas" ot build people im offering myself to be ur staff. When holger was on server i see that he make some good stufs there and one of it is that he has every night reparing (puting dirt) on pvp areas so people can feal conftoble when playing in morning. i started to do same things, its not hard for me. so i hope i can get some privilegy ot that : P
Also, i want to ask if you can give me like of forum site where i can put screnshots. And if i can get privilegy to build in no pvp zone, so i can fix my backyard or griefers and others. Also remuve some house ruins so server can look like new. Its hard to me reading forum news couse its on Estonian language, but with translator i can read some news. Also as im from Croatia, i cant buy vip (i mean unless i use PayPal) but i can help balkan people if they cant speak english or estonian. i can msg them and say abistayas if they need smtng. thx for reading that. So maby u can thing about my words : D
Good night to all, Jancho