Two guys requested tpa, they were flying & killing with lava buckets

English section

Moderators: Martin, Martin

Aspenger
Uustulnuk

Post by Aspenger »

Hello!

I could as well type in Estonian however I am not so good in typing it so I think you could understand me better this way.

Today I (Aspenger) was mining with my friend Neegerpoiss and suddenly some two guys requested tpa to us. I dug a long hole and accepted tpa just to be sure. When I was in the bottom of the hole they tpa'd on me, flew up and threw lava. I didn't know they could fly so it was quite unexpected. Well, luckily I could escape the situation by typing /rtp. Then they went onto my friend. I managed to warn him and he escaped with /rtp too. Then when we teleported back to home on our protection area they were circling around the house flying and when I left the prot they throw lava and flew away. I have some image proof.

It all begun with this when they requested tpa and we were mining. The picture was taken afterwards though.

Here are first pictures when we got back to home from our mining area and the guy threw lava on us. It was just few blocks out of our protection and I had water ready though so I survived.

This is a picture where they accidentally threw lava on each other and flew away.

The guys also griefed our crops growing outside our protection area. It's hard to get proof of that, though.

Edit: Few minutes later they were still in the mine and killed my friend with lava.. This is a picture he took:

Then they went onto my another friend Hitachi. He managed to take this picture

Their names were AcReCe and Hello_M1lk

Enderkillerz
Liige

Post by Enderkillerz »

Both players are jailed for 2 weeks.